48th Southeastern Residency Conference
The 48th Southeastern Residency Conference will be held April 27-April 28, 2017 at the Classic Center in Athens, GA. This conference provides a venue for residents to present their research to peers, preceptors, and residency coordinators. Registration on this website is required for anyone attending the Conference. Each person, including residents, attending SERC must register individually and establish their own account and register for this conference. If a departmental credit card will be used to pay for registration, an administrative person should be allowed to complete registration for each individual by entering the credit card information. Make sure you register for all sessions by checking the box next to EACH SESSION, even if you may not be able to attend all sessions. After the conference, participants will be given complete instructions for claiming continuing education credit.
INFORMATION FOR RESIDENTS: Carefully read and follow these instructions before beginning the abstract submission process. • Register as a "presenter" to access the abstract submission page.
• From the "Registration Success!" page, click the "add your abstract" link to go to the abstract page.
• At a minimum, you must enter your category and working title in order to "Save and Finish Later".
• All sections must be completed, including learning objective and self-assessment question, before final abstract submission.
• DO NOT click "Finalize Abstract" until every section is complete.
• Double check your spelling, grammar and punctuation - DO NOT USE ALL CAPS! We will not be able to correct your punctuation and grammar.
Refer to the SERC Website for more information on formatting your abstract submission. Please do not submit your final abstract until you have completed all requirements listed above.
INFORMATION FOR PRECEPTORS AND RESIDENCY COORDINATORS
Moderator/Evaluator registration is now required for anyone other than residents. Every effort will be made to assure your assigned slot does not conflict with your residents' presentations.
• ALL Preceptors and Residency Coordinators in attendance at the conference, must participate as either moderator or evaluator, no exceptions.
• Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests so your assigned slot does not conflict with your residents’ presentation(s).
• Requests to moderate or evaluate on a specific day or during a specific session will be considered, but not guaranteed.
• Please e-mail Brianna Alexander - Brianna.email@example.com if you have any questions or special requests for Moderator/Evaluator scheduling.
This program is intended for pharmacists practicing in health-system and community pharmacies, particularly pharmacy residents, preceptors and residency coordinators as well as graduate students.
Please refer to the SERC Website for schedule and additional conference information.
• This program provides up to 9 hours of continuing pharmacy education credit. The Conference offers six 1.5 hour sessions.
• Attendance for the full abstract presentation session and completion of the evaluation are required to receive continuing pharmacy education credit. No partial credit will be awarded.
• At the conclusion of the conference, you must access your account and complete an online evaluation for each session attended.
• All continuing education credit will be reported to CPE Monitor.
Deadline for online submission for CE credit is June 12, 2017
Please make note of the Early Registration Deadline of March 1, 2017, to receive a reduced conference registration rate. The conference registration deadline on this website is April 26, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. Our office must receive full payment (by credit card) within the deadline dates to receive any discounted rate.
All conference registration fees must be paid in full in order to participate in the conference/submit an abstract.
The registration fee after April 26, 2017 and on-site at The Classic Center is $200.00 per person.
Lodging and Transportation
Please refer to the SERC Website for hotel information and additional conference information.
|48th Southeastern Residency Conference Session I(details)||Included||1.5/0.15|
|48th Southeastern Residency Conference Session II(details)||Included||1.5/0.15|
|48th Southeastern Residency Conference Session III(details)||Included||1.5/0.15|
|48th Southeastern Residency Conference Session IV(details)||Included||1.5/0.15|
|48th Southeastern Residency Conference Session V(details)||Included||1.5/0.15|
|48th Southeastern Residency Conference Session VI(details)||Included||1.5/0.15|