Welcome to the University of Georgia College of Pharmacy Continuing Education Web site. As part of our mission to address the continuing education needs of pharmacy practitioners and other health care providers, we have made information on our continuing education programs available on our site. You may also register for our programs online. Please note that registration on our site is secure.
Thank you for visiting our Web site. We look forward to serving you and welcome your comments and suggestions.
The Office of Postgraduate Continuing Education and Outreach will be recognized as a leader in continuing professional development by inspiring lifelong learning, cultivating service to the profession, and delivering exceptional pharmacy education.
The Office of Postgraduate Continuing Education and Outreach will provide structured educational activities designed and delivered to support the continuing development of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians that maintain and enhance their competence, regardless of setting or years in practice.
- Provide learning activities that meet the continuing education needs of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
- Administer a range of knowledge, application, and practice based learning activities that are relevant and based on assessed needs.
- Deliver continuing education, using multiple instructional methods, to meet diverse preferences and needs.
- Advance applicable national, state and university standards, policies and guidelines appropriate for pharmacy continuing education activities.
- Foster service to society and the profession through student-driven academic and community partnerships.
- Develop sustainable partnerships with providers of continuing medical education and other appropriate health disciplines, to provide co-sponsored interdisciplinary educational activities.
Personal information acquired through registrations is not distributed outside the College of Pharmacy except to the organization sponsoring a conference or event or as required by the state of Georgia's Open Records Act. While we do not actively share information, in some cases we may be compelled by Open Records requirements to release information gathered from our web servers.
The University of Georgia College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
ACPE now requires that all pharmacy continuing education (CE) credits must be processed and claimed no later than 60 days from the date of the live activity or completion of an on-demand activity. Effective July 1, 2014 CE credits earned from activities will NOT be accepted by CPE Monitor beyond 60 days from the date of the live activity or completion of an on-demand activity.